Thursday, January 25, 2024

September 2023 (Feather River Temple, Jog-a-Thon, Soccer)

Sleeping at the shoe store.

Playing warhammer outside.

We drove up to the Feather River Temple (in Yuba City, CA) for the Temple Open House. It is a beautiful building!




Gramma came over to visit.




And then we gave her COVID. Axel got it first, then I got it a couple days later. Luckily it stopped spreading after that, but it was so hard on Jeff that he had to do everything while I quarantined! It was a good opportunity to start weaning Ivy, so at least that was a silver lining.

Felix trying to use binoculars to see Axel's show on the ipad.

Unfortunately it was during election time at Axel's school, and he was running for Student Body President. He made this poster.

Before I tested positive, I went to the school (on a Sunday, so no one was there) to hang up Axel's poster.

We filmed Axel's speech and they showed it to the kids on election day. There were 15 kids running for president, haha. He didn't win, but does get to be on the leadership team.

Ivy hanging out in her toy bin.

When did she get so big?



Unbothered by tipping over.

She found some leftover snacks in the church bag, and helped herself.

Found an interesting addition to the laundry hamper. Thanks, Ivy!


A commentary by Axel.

Our city held a Big Truck Day. It was so much fun!











Seen in Felix's classroom window. Felix drawing is so cute!

The boys had their jog-a-thon at school The kindergarteners didn't really understand the concept of running around the cones, haha. So cute!











I had some time to kill in between their jog-a-thons, so Ivy and I did some shopping. She fell asleep! It wasn't even nap time!




More soccer. So much soccer.

Felix and Ivy playing with our friend Nico, whose brother Luca is on Axel's team.

Naked scootering.



This girl is such a ham.




My birthday dinner Poke bowls.

The cake Jeff ordered for me said "Jeffe Call Call"

Happy Birthday to Me...


This was attached to a birthday present (that now I can't remember what it was). No idea what it meant!

Soccer pictures and end-of-season party. The team never won a regular season game, but won the first round championship game (it was on Sunday so Axel didn't play in it).

Axel, Luca, and Eshan. We were able to sign them up all together and carpool to practices, since we all live in the same neighborhood. 









Ivy is tall enough to get into my bathroom drawers now, so she is always stealing my stuff.

She was stuck, and I'm mean so I took a picture before helping her (she was fine).

What a cutie pattootie!

My September sewing projects.

Shirt for my niece Adeline's birthday.

Paired her with the leggings I made last month. She is actually wearing the leggings backwards in the pic, haha. I guess they are reversible!


Dress for soon-to-be-born niece

Cozy rainbow outfit also for soon-to-be-born niece.

First version of Halloween shirt for Ivy. It was way too big, so I took it apart and re-did the top from a different pattern.

I love how it turned out!


Bluey shirt for Gramma's birthday. She loves Bluey, so I couldn't pass up the fabric when I saw it a Joann's!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment