Monday, September 21, 2015

Stake Activity Day

The Stake Primary Presidency (including me) put on a Stake Activity Day for girls age 8-11. It was a LOT of work, but I think it turned out well! We had more girls show up than expected (47!!!), but luckily we had enough food for everyone.

Can we fit 75 bag lunches in my fridge? Yes we can!

 The girls decorating letters in the workshop I ran.

My friend Ashley (Tytan's mom) graciously volunteered to teach the girls a dance. I think that was everyone's favorite part!

 Cute girls (2 are from my ward) singing a song together for the talent portion.

Westchester Stake Primary Presidency. Laura, Pamela, Me, and Liz.

I am so grateful the opportunity I get to serve the Primaries in my stake. My favorite part is interacting with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment