Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Gramma’s 60th Birthday Party

My dad and I threw my mom a Groovy 60th Birthday Party. It was so much fun!

Note to self: order the balloons from the Party City near my parents' house, not by my house, so we don't have to drive for an hour and a half like this, haha!

Ivy and the boys loved wearing the party-favor groovy sunglasses. Well, at least the boys liked wearing them.


My dad made the poster with pictures of my mom. And we had 60s/70s themed party favors for people to wear.

Mom wanted Chinese food for dinner, and different kinds of cakes for dessert.

 


Lots of friends were able to come.


Trampoline fun.

Great Grandpa B holding Ivy.




Peace out!


Four generations!

Ivy is wearing my mom's dress from when she was a baby! I added the bonnet to try to look authentic, haha.













The boys helping to pop balloons after the party.

And helping Gramma open her presents.

Ivy was worn out!

The next day, the boys were still wearing their groovy sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment