Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I had a nice Mother's Day weekend. We hung out as a family on Saturday, then Jeff and I went on a date. I got a bunch of cute new clothes, and we had sushi. Sunday morning I got to sleep in and not have any church responsibilities! I was able to attend Sunday School AND Relief Society! That never happens! We talked to all our mommies, Jeff and Axel made dinner, and just had a very pleasant and relaxing weekend. Thank you Jeff and Axel for being so awesome!

They got me azaleas and hydrangeas. So beautiful! They will look awesome in our backyard! And Axel wrote the letters on the card, and drew the arms of the monster.



Out of the mouth of babes... (and the drawing is of my head and hair with one arm)


Ask for more kisses and this is what I got.



No comments:

Post a Comment