Wednesday, January 22, 2020

New Years and Early January

Saddest note to Santa ever. I had to explain to him that Santa doesn't fix toys.

My niece and nephews wearing the shirts I made them!

Hello? Felix?

Never going grocery shopping on New Year's Eve again. 40 minute wait to checkout.

Felix decided to start long-distance walking on New Year's Eve! He was only doing at most 8 steps before this.

New Year's Day we went to Queens Zoo.


In a reversal from the norm, Axel and Meg are in baby jail to play with the magic set so that Felix couldn't get it.

Jeff was part of a book signing for the "Art of Spies in Disguise". His signature is on the bottom left. (He hasn't brought his copy home yet, so I resorted to a screenshot from a friend's instagram)

Axel's drawing of Lance from Spies in Disguise.

Felix wearing my shoes.

His new favorite spot, standing on the floorboard heater behind Axel's bed.

Cool guy sunglasses.

More really good walking!

I can't change the laundry in the basement without locking the door behind me anymore.

And now he can climb chairs.

And whatever this is. He thinks it is hilarious. He is balancing on his head with his arms between his legs.

He mostly goes to nursery for the snacks.

Having fun with my fabric stash.

Axel's snowman for school.

Accidentally put Felix in one of Axel's shirts, and it wasn't THAT huge on him...


No comments:

Post a Comment