Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Pinewood Derby and other randomness

Axel helped me put his toys and furniture up so I could vacuum, then settled in for a good read.

All ready for swimming!

Is that enough food for the Pinewood Derby?

My boys protecting my trophy set-up while I ran around. This year's derby was a success! 20 participants and no computer glitches. Phew!

I dropped Axel off with Jeff at work while I had a doctor's appointment, and he had so much fun he passed out on the way home.

A drawing he did for his friend Meg

Close-up of the scooter guys "doing tricks"

My little helper and I painted and put together the baby's dresser.

Turning a box into a rocket ship.

Playing catch with Daddy


This kid has a rocket for an arm! Now to work on catching...



No comments:

Post a Comment