Monday, April 9, 2018

Easter and Conference Weekend

Axel's "Business Snowman" from preschool. Gives me a good chuckle every time I look at it!

As you may know, Spring has not made its way to New York yet. We had a warmer day on Good Friday (lower 50s and rainy) and we really wanted to be outside so we went to Walter's Hot Dogs in Mamaroneck to satisfy a pregnancy craving. No regrets!


I made cinnamon rolls Saturday morning before Conference.


I had a bunch of activities for Axel to do during conference. He sat through all 4 sessions pretty well. A new favorite activity we did was write 2 things per session that we learned or found interesting on the red slips of paper, then put them in the little tent. Then for FHE on Monday, we read through them. It was a great reminder of what we heard and learned! I think we'll have to make it a tradition for every conference!

I started on a baby blanket. Axel picked out the colors.

Decorating Easter eggs!




Jeff's were much better than mine...

Axel racing to find his Easter basket. Jeff made it hard this year!


We used the tripod to take some family pictures (it was about 40 degrees outside, brrrr!)





Darth Vader egg

The many poses of Axel






 Then it snowed the next day. We got about 6 inches.

Axel got to play with some big-boy friends while I was at a doctor's appointment. He had SO MUCH FUN!

I showed Axel how to use my pregnancy pillow. I guess this is how I look in my sleep, according to him?

"I'm a dead raccoon."

Then he showed me a new way to use the pillow. So comfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment