Monday, March 19, 2018

Valentines' Day, Snow Days, etc.

I made a nice Valentines' Day dinner for my boys.

Jeff's card to me. Fawning husband pretty much describes us.


Axel's note to Jeff. It says "Happy Valentines Day Daddy. I know you love me but I love you so much Daddy. Love Axel"

Playing in the snow at the church while Daddy is in a meeting.


We had olympics fever. Here he is doing the two man bobsled.

Speedskating.

We had ONE beautiful day where we got to play at the park with friends. Then I accidentally shut his wrist and hand in the car window.... So we had to get frozen yogurt to feel better.

Everybody is getting one of these for Christmas from us this year. You've been warned.

Everybody pile on the baby bump!

We had yet another snowy day, so we improvised to have fun.




"Mom, take a picture of our cool pose!"

Officer Axel, reporting for duty.

Reading comics, Gollum style.

A cool robot dude he came up with.

The boys did extra chores and saved up their money to buy a Nintendo Switch (a used one. I'm a cheapskate). I told them to look excited for the photo, so this is what I got.



No comments:

Post a Comment