Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Belly and Baby Pictures Weeks 17-21

Week 17

Week 18 now (on the left) and week 18 from 5 years ago (on the right). We attempted to recreate the picture, but without going down to the Statue of Liberty. Axel is cuter anyways.
 

 Week 19

Week 20, halfway there!

Such an excited kid!

My boys looked so good, I had to take a pic!

Axel picked out 2 outfits, one for a boy and one for a girl.

I had my ultrasound in the morning, we picked up Axel from a babysitter, then loaded up the car for a roadtrip to Florida for a long weekend. Axel didn't want to wait until lunch to find out, so we did it on the side of the road (note the snow). Poor guy wanted a sister so bad! He is happy now though.


A great picture of his leg. He was kicking the whole time. The ultrasound doctor had to chase him to get a good picture of his face. I make crazy babies!

Face profile with his hand right by it.

It says "Hi Axel"

Good body outline. Still with his hand by his face, but he was kicking me.

 At Disneyworld!

21 weeks at the beach in Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment