Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Pregnancy Pictures up to 16 weeks

Here is a bit of our IVF journey, but mostly pictures of my cute growing belly.

Jeff and I awaiting surgery.

Picture of the embryo. Isn't it beautiful? Crazy that we have a picture of our baby outside the womb. This was 5 days after fertilization, moments before they implanted it in my womb.

And BOOM! A baby! Ultrasound at 7 1/2 weeks. The baby is in the right part of the black void. The thing sticking out from it is the yolk sac (which turns into the placenta).

And it looks like an actual baby very quickly! 12 weeks. He/she was super active (just like Axel was). I only make crazy babies, I think!

12 weeks

13 weeks. Look at that excited big brother!

Pregnancy announcement picture, at 13 weeks.

14 weeks. Hiking in the hills of San Jose.

15 weeks

16 weeks. I can feel the baby move now, which is the best!

More updates later! We find out the gender February 7th.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Giant hugs to you! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete