Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thanksgiving Take 2, in New York

Grandma J came out for a short visit, so we decided to celebrate Thanksgiving again!

Grandma telling the "Three Little Pigs" story with puppets.



(So mad I didn't take a picture of the bird before we cut it. It was beautiful!)

Grandma and Axel making Christmas ornaments


Axel informs me this is a bear


Grandma J saw the figures I made last year, so she requested a Bumble (the abominable snowman) and that I finish the Hermie (I hated how it looked so I stopped last year). Luckily Hermie looked much better with hair and his hat. I finished them in time for her to take them home to Florida!



Swimming lessons!


Grandma went down into the city with Daddy to look at Christmas lights and sit in on his class.


We are so glad that Grandma is able to come visit us a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment