Friday, August 4, 2017

Fourth of July 2017

We went on a hike on the Fourth of July. Jeff had a long weekend, which was awesome. This hike was sooooo quiet and awesome!

Axel wanted me to video him being an "awesome hiker." So here you go.


 

See that snake? I sure didn't went I tried to sit down. 

 I'm not squeamish about snakes, but it sure startled me when I looked where I was about to put my hand and saw a snake there!  

We stopped at a diner, and Axel's fries came in this cool cardboard car!

Tuckahoe fireworks! Axel enjoying a pre-show hotdog. 


Dancing to the less-than-amazing music.

The way Axel is drawing feet is killing me!

I let Axel and his friend make a HUGE mess. So that was fun.

This kid is getting too smart! The only mistake he made was writing a "G" instead of a "J," but that is an easy mistake to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment