Thursday, May 4, 2023

Beginning of December


Felix got a big haircut! I loved his long hair, but he was constantly getting called a girl. So we decided to do a more manly haircut.



I took him to a kid salon for the first time. His favorite part was watching Paw Patrol on her ipad.


He looks so sweet!


We decorated for Christmas. This is a new Nativity that I bought from Costco.

Ready to decorate!




The baby gate is a nice touch, right?

Felix turned his guy into Santa.

And kept adding more and more as the month went on. Axel helped with the writing. I discovered later that Felix had GLUED several of the pieces straight to the door! I was able to scrub it off with some elbow grease!

In our Christmas jammies.


I made myself a shirt!

The Primary kids did a live nativity at the Ward Christmas Breakfast. I made Felix a sheep vest and hat.



Axel was a wise man. Jeff was the narrator. I was directing the music down below.

Felix is on the left of the picture, Axel is in the red cape.




Fun with balloons while we waited to see Santa!

Ivy did not like Santa very much.





Ivy practicing the piano with me. I did a ton of piano practice all month because I accompanied all the musical numbers for the special music-themed Christmas Day Sacrament Meeting.

Axel's new glasses came!

Ivy can sit on her own now!

And loves to eat her socks.

And play with the curtains.



She wants those stairs so badly!






Some Christmas artwork! This one was Jeff's for a white elephant exchange at work.

Axel's card to his pen pal.

Felix did lots of Christmas-related activities at Preschool. Here is his gingerbread man. I was dismayed to discovered (after I took a bite) that the candy was skittles instead of m&ms! Not quite the flavor combo I was expecting!

Felix's obstacle course.


Preschool Christmas program.

The little girl next to him was singing her heart out! But you can hear Felix a bit too. I was so happy that he was singing (since he wouldn't for the Halloween program).





Visiting Gramma and Grampa and Brennen.


I was a busy bee, sewing Christmas presents for people!

Shirt for Alicia

Shirt for Sheri (the print is cats wearing glasses!)

Lego print for my mom's shirt!

And here she is wearing it! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment