Saturday, June 15, 2019

Mother's Day and Gramma's Visit

We had a lovely Mother's Day! The boys spoiled me!


How cute is that decoration! It looks just like me and the boys.

Yummy dinner Jeff made.

Axel made this in Primary. It says "My mom is more amazing than Pokemon. She is really good at baking. She is 31 years old. She has blue eyes and brown hair. I love when she cooks me shrimp pasta. She is always telling me to drink my milk. Her favorite color is purple. She likes to kiss me, and is always eating or drinking milk or water. She always laughs when I do funny things. I love her more than Felix. Love, Axel."

Sweet card that Axel made me at school.

Axel "got me breakfast" that morning (Lucky Charms). Only spilled a little bit of milk...

A few fun things from school:

Fun run before...

and after.

Doing the "Robot."



On a field trip.

Fun with shaving cream.

Gramma came for a visit!



She came with me to book group (and took this picture). Here is my book group friends!

Felix and Daddy lounging.

Gramma took Axel to Legoland.


Karate....

...Chop!


Building the Legos Gramma bought.



Modeling the nice shirt Gramma got him.

I couldn't resist these cute sunglasses for Felix.

Selfie time!

Watching Axel get off the bus!

At Axel's baseball game.




We got ice cream after the game.

Nice pictures with Gramma.




Axel after dropping Gramma off at the airport:

Thank you for coming to visit, Gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment