Wednesday, October 3, 2018

September Things

I heard Axel laughing maniacally while I was in the bathroom, and came out to baby handcuffs and shackles!

Staring at his giraffe.

Happy boy!

I thought this sweater looked small, so I checked the label and it said 5-9 pounds! He was around 12 pounds here!


Cutest face!


I had to put Felix in this outfit before it got too cold! So here he is at 2.5 months old, and below is Axel wearing it at 4 months old! Felix is a BIT longer in the torso!

Then Felix got attacked. Is it bad that I was laughing at Felix disappearing into the pillows? He wasn't crying, so it's all good.

I caught an Axel fish!

Did I mention how cute and hilarious Kindergarten Soccer is?


Enjoying a particularly sweltering day at soccer.

He loves to put his fingers and hands into his mouth now.

Hello?

Waiting to surprise Daddy after work.

Physical therapy and all the work I do at home with him has made him soooo much stronger!

I saw this at Parent Night!

The questions was "What did you do to prepare for school?" and Axel's answer is "I shopped for supplies."

Baby handcuffs again!

Showing off his thigh rolls.

Chilling with Mommy.

FaceTime with Daddy.

I combed his hair down after a bath.


And 5 minutes later it looked like this. What makes hair stand up like that? Too funny!

Fun pirate disguise from Wendy's.

He wanted to watch the TV but didn't want to turn his head the other way, so he rotated himself like this. Silly dude!

New carseat, who dis? (Also it feels a million pounds heavier, but he needs the extra padding! I actually have callouses from carrying it!)

Lounging.

Best smile ever!

Felix turned 3 months old!



Showing off his head-lifting skills!

Birthday gifts from my boys!

My delicious birthday dinner at Burrata! Felix is there too, you just can't see him.


Black Forest Cake from Martines. So good!


Felix gave me the best present: His first laughs!


He likes to wiggle under the elephant and lick it.




Too tired after picking up Axel from the bus stop.

We were invited up to a big party at a friend's farmhouse in Massachusetts. It was awesome!










Call me Clark Kent.

Trying his best to see Mommy at all times.

He's been cooing so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment