Friday, June 8, 2018

Belly Pics Weeks 35-37

35 weeks

At the Yankees game

36 weeks

37 weeks

I don't look pregnant from the back (other than that my love handles are a bit bigger)

The heat=swelling for me, so I had to stop wearing my wedding ring. This was my hand after walking around the zoo for 4 hours.

My right foot swells in the heat. This was at Axel's T-ball game. I pretty much just wear flip flops now.

Can't see my toes anymore. Had to lean forward to get this pic.


The baby has been dropping low, so I've been taking more mirror selfies to compare. This day I had an ultrasound to check size and fluid levels (he is measuring 6 lb 15 oz at 37 weeks), and his head is sooooo low we couldn't see any of his face at all. So it will be a mystery what he looks like!

I decided to measure around my belly (at 37 weeks and 2 days) and it is 44 inches around. Also I gave up on wearing non-stretchy pants.


And here is a sneak-preview of the maternity pictures Natalie took a few weeks ago. Once they are all finished being edited, I will put up my favorites! (credit: Natalie Lolita Photography)




No comments:

Post a Comment