Thursday, October 12, 2017

Shannon's Birthday Weekend

We celebrated my birthday kinda extended over the weekend. 

First we went apple picking!







We stopped at a couple of stores for random things (and went clothes shopping for me!) and found this awkward gem at a Goodwill.

Axel made me this awesome card! I love how he did the lettering!

Pretty accurate painting of me, right? Haha.

Jeff made this card. He is the best!

We had my birthday dinner on Sunday (the day before) and Jeff made delicious pastrami sandwiches (the picture doesn't do it justice, they were SOOOO GOOD)

And a delicious cake!

On my actual birthday, Monday, we ate lunch at Jeff's work.

Me and my boys.



My friends threw me an awesome birthday brunch also, but I forgot to take any pictures! 

Turning 30 was pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment