Thursday, September 12, 2024

Middle of June 2024

Cute family picture Felix drew for Kindergarten.

The yearbook asked the 5th graders to include a quote. Please enjoy Axel's Darth Vader quote (his was the ONLY silly one).

5th Grade Talent Show. I'm so proud of Axel for organizing with his band friends and having the guts to play in front of the school!


Last day of Kindergarten and 5th Grade.

Cheering for the 5th Graders as they leave on their last day.

Frozen yogurt treat for a job well done this year.

More cherry picking, on pretty much the last day of the season.

2- headed 6-legged monster!

This summer Jeff was gone all day every day, so I had to take all 3 kids with me for all errands. Axel was a really big helper.

Cousins! We spent a lot of time with them this summer as they stayed with Gramma and Grampa while their mommy and daddy prepared to move into their new house.




Renee and Ivy play so well together.

Giving Daddy his presents on Father's Day.


We had my side of the family over for Father's Day/Felix's birthday.



I couldn't keep the candles lit in the wind, so Felix didn't get to blow them out! He was still a happy dude though.


I found this cryptic "contract" after the cousins left. Axel told me it had to do with Pokemon cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment